skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Sunday, January 17, 2010
heartless
Picture I painted a few weeks ago.
It is hard not to get a lot of glare after varnishing.
1 comment:
JasPer AliSSon ManaHaN^^
said...
your painting is so impressive^^
January 21, 2010 at 5:06 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Candy
Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
View my complete profile
Search This Blog
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(9)
►
February
(2)
▼
January
(7)
R.I.P. Salinger, you old man
passion//slave
Great advice for the art chicks I know!
Blogger ate the looong post I was working on. I've...
regular ole Tuesday
heartless
a poem, i suppose
►
2009
(85)
►
December
(7)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(10)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(30)
►
2008
(25)
►
December
(20)
►
November
(5)
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
My Blog List
Victoria Stitch
Aren't you glad your not me
The Revolution Will Not Go Better With Coke.
Kinsagashi!
What am I supposed to be doing?
My Favorite Things
Just One Bad Idea After Another
Lenox Knits
A Thrifty Mrs
1 comment:
your painting is so impressive^^
Post a Comment