Friday, January 22, 2010

Blogger ate the looong post I was working on. I've been edited!

Found some free e-courses at Expressive Art Workshops. I decided to try the 'Deepening Creativity' course.
From the description:
"This mini course involves meditating on a small, torn paper spontaneous collage each day for ten days. All you need is two or three torn or cut out images and a word."
Every other day, Shelley, the creator, sends you an e-mail with encouragement and ideas. So far it doesn't seem like a bad way to spend five minutes while drinking my morning coffee. I would recommend this to anyone that is in a slump and needs to start small to get back in the groove. 
I am using index cards to glue my collages to, and then I think I will punch holes in them and keep them together with a binder ring. I used the blank backs to do some free association about the images and word.






No comments: