Monday, April 20, 2009

the day after

Today is 4-20!!! I've already caught a buzz twice and it ain't even noon.

The really special thing about today is that it is my beautiful son's birthday today.
Sweet sixteen!!!

He and his girlfriend are coming over for dinner and Death by Chocolate cake and ice cream. I have this afternoon to finish the painting I am working on for him. I will post a pic and explain it soon.

There are 3 or 4 videos of our wedding here. We are waiting for an edited copy with the interview included, but it hasn't aired yet so hopefully soon we'll have it.

Soon, soon, soon.

Look. I believe that you reap what you sow.

We've been treating each other worse than strangers off the street. Ex-lovers, old friends, family.

This town is small and as much as we hate it, we have to share it.

NO MORE VIOLENCE, please.

Someone is going to be seriously injured or put in jail. I don't want that to happen to anyone.

For every bad apple that falls at my feet, there are 10... no, 20 or 30, people that are as good as gold. I also believe that there is more good in this world than bad.

Wow. I feel like this is Jerry Springer's closing piece.

Y'all be good.

No comments: