Tuesday, May 19, 2009

May 16, 2009

I’m listening to a bunch of crazy black people music. One of my black friends loaded his stuff on my computer. Scarface, Ludacris, Snoop Dog , and so on. There’s some Al Green!!! It’s okay We have a black president now! Whoa shit. I’ve been listening to too much Comedy Central today.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
Excuse me. I’ve been getting all wild on pot and caffiene.
************************************************************
I think that I am going to moonlight as an academic. I’m working on a paper about how John Hughes addressed the impact of socio-ecomic status on fashion among American youth in the 1980’s. I will rely heavily on my 2 favorite of Hughes’ films: Pretty in Pink and the Breakfast Club.
___________________________________________________________________
It FINALLY quit raining. So, daytime has been busy running errands and such. I went to Bedford Camera & Video for the first time. There were lots of cameras and equipment to drool over. Tokyo is enjoying the sunny days, as well.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I took some pictures of our friend Dustin this weekend. It was the first time I have really broken out the camera in months. I plan on using him quite a bit, but this shoot was just about getting him used to the camera, getting me used to the camera again, and I guess also us getting used to each other. Anyway, there is a lot I want to do with lighting, sets, and costuming.
The end product of the pictures I am working on right now will build on what I have been doing with my photos over the last 6 months.
Anyway, here he is. I think he is going to be an awesome model.



:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
A lot of the shoots Robin and I had planned on will have to wait or might be tossed out forever. My little Robin is pregnant.
J.T. and I are working on lists of 100 things we know about each other. We’ve known each other for 15 years, but never like this. It is interesting.
He bought me panties with cupcakes on them yesterday. I have the sweetest husband in the whole wide world. I can’t even tell you.

No comments: