Monday, May 4, 2009

I heard today that a 15 year old boy shot himself last night while playing Russian Roulette one street from where I live. Since authorities aren't releasing his name because he is a minor, I'm not sure who exactly he is, but I also heard that he may be alive at the children's hospital in Little Rock.

J.T. worked out a deal with the landlord to start working off our future rent and make some cash on the side. He'll be doing maintenance. Not only will our rent be paid, but he'll be close. I like that.

I went crazy at Hobby Lobby and bought a couple of large oval canvases, a pallette and pallette knife, paints, little mirrors and stuff. I have 2 paintings to finish and 2 sketches for the next paintings after that. Thanks for the tip about the pallette knife, Kevin. It works great.

I had an appointment with the Gallery at Brunwick (The gallery that occupies my old Eye candy gallery space.) They are going to let me teach my classes there and accepted the photos I brought for consideration. The only painting I took to show was a half finished one, but they want it when it is complete. I'm very pleased with how the appointment turned out.

Today I've just been running errands and gearing up to get some work done this evening. I have about 50 million projects going at once.

No comments: