Friday, July 10, 2009

Art Journal Workshop tomorrow. Whitney and I have been busy little bees, getting it all together. I don't know what I would do without her sometimes.

Trying to unpack at the new place and figure out what I want to take to Fayetteville and New Mexico with me is frustrating. Yeah, if all goes according to plan I will be leaving Arkansas Sept. 1. Hopefully I will be settling around the Taos area, but somewhere else may appeal to me more when I get there. Anyway, I am trying to get all my art supplies in a portable state. At first it will just be my clothes, art supplies and my dog. Simple. I like it.

This is going to be a crazy busy month. I am ready for it to be over so I can get on with my life away from here.

The Ativan I took is making me not care about this blog post. Sorry.

No comments: