Monday, November 24, 2008

Out of Control Eyebrows in Almania!

I feel a little shallow for writing about this, but my biggest worry today has been how to get my eyebrows waxed. I can't decided whether to go to a nearby salon or drive to Ft. Smith and buy a waxing kit. The trials of living in the small town of Alma--or Almania--as we like to call it.
Mr. Martini has been teasing me about my eyebrows. Sometimes I wonder if he understands the work that goes into glamour.

Like I was saying, though, it has been a pretty leisurely day. I stitched on the canvas that Mr. Martini and I are working on. It is hard to sew through canvas! I had to sharpen my needle on an emery board.

I picked up some cheap fabric to use as a backdrop for photos. I am working on backdrops first and then I will start on the lighting. Since it has turned cold I am taking the photography indoors.

Thought I'd share a few photos I took. The first two are of Sarah in her Halloween costume. She came up with the second pose herself.





This is my friend Robin. We had a lot of fun taking pictures, but I am not happy with the lighting. It was very hard to get shots, with her swinging on the tire!

No comments: