Tuesday, November 25, 2008

On the request line... robot love

I didn't know what to write about here tonight so I asked Kevin. He said I should write about Robot Love.

Robot Love! Where to start? 

Really, though, I had another great day. Robin made me the most amazing blueberry pancakes for breakfast (with FRESH blueberries and whipped cream, syrup and powdered sugar!) What a way to start the day.

After breakfast we came over to my place and spent the day cleaning and rearranging the kitchen in preparation for Thanksgiving. Even the boys helped out by rearranging the living room, hanging plants and shelves. 

My wonderful sister is helping me cook the Thanksgiving dinner. The guest list keeps getting longer and longer. It seems like everybody needs a place to go for Thanksgiving for one reason or another. We say: The more, the merrier!

It has been a good, long day and I'm ready for a hot bath.


No comments: