Sunday, November 30, 2008

I Live a Life of Danger

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Great food, good drink and excellent company. I don't think I ever had such a relaxed Thanksgiving. Thank you! 

We've been chilling out in our office/studio a lot lately, and since I want this to be part studio blog--I am going to share the atrocity that is our studio.   

We are living in my grandmother's old house and I am so sorry to say that the woman had AWFUL taste. Hence the pastel painted and wallpapered walls. We also have no organization whatsoever. I am hoping that this post will embarrass me into action. We really need to do something with this space.


This is my desk, which is an obvious mess. I don't even have a chair for it right now, so I work on the floor.



This is our window. Today was overcast, so you can't see what amazing light it gets. We love it. By keeping the window open we also have a view of the cemetery across the street. 


 
This is where I have been working on the floor. You can see how obscenely messy I am. In the background you can see the canvas I am stitching on. Robot Love!



This is the computer area and where Mr. Martini has his easel set up. Right now he is working on our submission to the Dirty Show.  He had a piece in it a few years ago. (It is hanging over my desk now.)



Altering this photo is what I did this morning. I'm not done yet.


Mr. Martini working on his canvas.

So we need to paint and I desperately need to come up with some kind of organization system. Go ahead and shame me. I need any encouragement I can get. 

P.S. I was held hostage by drug dealers tonight. No lie.



No comments: