Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Candy What???

I've pretty much decided that I am going to change my last name. It is something that I have been wanting to do for a long time for various reasons. I will keep my first name. I just don't know what to change my name to. Something fun that flows well is what I am looking for. Any ideas? Seriously! Tell me.

My parents are mad at me about this antique dresser that I wanted to keep, but realizing that it as waaaay more trouble than it is worth, I told them to go ahead and have it. You know what they said in return? We have to be out of my grandma's house by this Sunday. Nevermind that they have no legal authority to do this. 

P.S. My parents make me want to change my name more than anything right now.

2 comments:

Jocelyn in Wonderland said...

Wait I am confused! Your parents are kicking you out of your grandmothers house? um wow.

Unknown said...

I live in Kentucky and my name is all run together like racehorse -- cause you know that's what they do with racehorses, come up with three names and glue 'em together with no spaces. So you could be, for instance, Candy Danger Shewholovesfreedom ...

or Candy Danger Buymyart (that one's actually shaped very nicely, don't you think?