Sunday, February 1, 2009

pink purse

Got to spend last night with my Kyle and Kali. Love, love, love.

We went out to dinner and then did some shopping. I found this leather purse for 3 dollars! We were looking at it, trying to decribe it, but we finally settled on the fact that it is just totally me.

I am working on another pdf collage sheet and I am going to make a video(s) showing how to do transfers.

Mr. Martini and I are splitting the sheets. This is sad. But it also means I am getting the hell out of Almania!!!


5 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

What does splitting the sheets mean?

Verlene said...

Oh I love your purse Candy!! How very sweet! - verlene

Jocelyn in Wonderland said...

I love the purse it is soooo funky. I went to Michaels today to find those bangles you showed but they dont sell them anymore sad Jocelyn. And I too am in need of knowing what splitting the sheets means...

J

Anonymous said...

Oh goodie! I can't, for the life of me, do transfers. I need that video.

Sorry to hear about you and Mr.M
:(

BTW - I start belly dance lessons on Tuesday, any suggestions?

Unknown said...

Fab purse, girlfriend. And I'm sorry to hear about all of the disruptions in your life.