Monday, December 21, 2009

mixed media mind mapping

I'm doing a really good job of not getting strung out about X-mas. Instead of stressing I am trying to enjoy the good things about the season. Like having my son and his friends over a lot while they are on vacation... plus comfort foods and hanging out in a leopard print Snuggie.

Instead of thinking about X-mas, I've been really focused on the coming of the new year. I am in dire need of a fresh start. I need a clean slate to work from.

I've been thinking hard about the things I want to achieve this year... not to mention all the little steps I could take to better care for myself and improve my life. One of the things I have been doing is using  some mind mapping software to organize my goald and ideas.

Today I decided to map out a few of my goals in mixed media form. This is what I have so far:




The whole thing measure 18 x 24 inches and folds up like a map. I'll post another pic when I am done.

No comments: