Thursday, December 11, 2008

fly away birdy... your house is on fire, your children are alone

I made these sweet little bird ornaments out of old wallpaper samples this morning. I don't think they will go with what we are doing for X-mas, though. 

Went to the Fort to visit my sister. We talk everyday at least once, but it is still special to sit down and talk face to face. She is such a strong, freethinking woman. She amazes me. It is good to have family that you can call a true friend, as well.

I've been looking at a lot of websites relating to shabby chic. Actaully, I've figured out what I like most and that would be shabby chic+hollywood glam+punk rock. Anyway, I'm pretty excited to get started on hitting all the antique shops that are close by. Hopefully I can drag Mr. Martini along with me while he is on his 2 week vacation. I love this online shop: A Bit of Paris 2 U. So effin tacky!

1 comment:

Curious Curandera said...

I like this project. Nice work.