Saturday, December 20, 2008

hey purple haired girl...

Note to self: Don't take pictures of your ankles when you are on your period. Bloat.

So it is Friday night and I have put Mr. Martini to bed. Now I'm half ass working on my X-mas gifts. I'm taking a break from altering a doll for my son's girlfriend.   

Kyle + Kali. Aren't they adorable?

It has been good to get out of Almania. I get awfully antsy here. Okay, not just antsy, but a little bored and lonely, too. A few days ago I saw a girl with purple hair driving an old limo here in Almania and I thought about walking up to her and asking her to be my friend. Just like in grade school.   

I think I am going to call it a night. 


3 comments:

Fawn and Flower said...

Where is Almania? I google'd it but only got Star Wars stuff...

Candy said...

Oh, it is actually "Alma" but I call it Almania because that sounds like some foreign block country and sometimes that it what it feels like living here. Haha!

Candy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.