Monday, January 12, 2009


I've been craving a new pair of cowboy boots. I had to throw out my first pair because they had become so battered. They were beautiful brown Italian leather and they served me well. The only footwear I took back country camping in New Mexico was my cowboy boots and I slept in them--like a true cowgirl would--even when my tent leaked and my feet were soaked to the bone.

I like these:



I was trying to find a Yoga class here in Almania--no such luck--but they do have belly dancing. Go figure. I think I will go.

1 comment:

Fawn and Flower said...

I love all of those boots! I had no idea how expensive cowboy boots are until this year; I found a black pair with colorful roses embroidered on them and they were $400 :/

The new Miss Montana's talent is belly dancing, apparently. It was in the paper yesterday... newsworthy in these parts, I guess :)