Monday, January 26, 2009

not so manic monday

We have already established our first clutter-free zone and the boys are being great about it. They have reminded eachother to move stuff off of the bar. We also decided on our next three clutter- free zones. Yay!

Today was a good mail day. I received a lovely Whimsy Jar made from a green olive jar and it even had a surprise for Mr. Martini. The jar was full of buttons, fibers, cool paper clips, flowers, ribbon, wooden thread spools and more. 

I received a vial of Our Lady of Fatima water, and even my junk mail was good. I got an advertisement from a car dealership that had a key inside it. I get really excited about my junk mail these days because I am incorporating them into "junk art journals" that I will be making every month. 

This video is hilarious. Lots of belly dance moves--but lordy, lordy those outfits and hairdos!

      


And this is Rachel Brice. Wow. I mean, WOW.

No comments: