Thursday, January 8, 2009

thrifty goodness, cupcakes in the mail and sweet sunshine

I apologize in advance for the blurry pictures. An unfortunate side effect of my medication is that my hands shake and some days are worse than others. I just didn't feel like dragging out the tripod today.  

It has been a lovely morning here in Almania. I'm wearing flip flops and a t-shirt! In January!

While out birthday shopping in Van Buren for Little Miss Sarah, I decided to hit up some thrift shops. I found this big globe lamp for 8 bucks. It was filled with moss, dried grass and fake birds. I already ripped that stuff out of it, and filling it back up is my project for the day. Pictures when I am finished. Check out the flooring in my Grandma's house! This is what we have in the studio and the 
kitchen. 


I also picked up this little gilded mirror, a nifty pink candle and this architectural detail shelf.

Today's mail: A survey from the hospital regarding my last visit, and the package from my partner in the Cupcake Swap on Swap-Bot.


I also have some art journal pics to upload later in the day, but for now I must get busy!

1 comment:

Kevin M Smith said...

yeah, that's right! Get Busy!